Lelit Bianca PL162T
Bianca is an espresso machine without compromises, created for those demanding baristas !
Repositionable water tank with automatic coupling
Bianca’s water tank is seated in the stainless steel external “backpack” to avoid a possible heating up of the water temperature. It can be repositioned on each of the three sides of the machine to better adapt itself to the available space. It can be easily removed to allow an easy cleaning.
Measure the real extraction pressure
Thanks to the manometer on the E61 group you can measure the real pressure on the coffee puck having a much more precise and accurate control of the coffee extraction.
Rotating it, you gradually vary the water flow inside the group until the highest pressure is reached.
This way you can manually control every single phase of the coffee extraction to obtain the best possible result in the cup with every type of coffee blend.
Stainless steel appliance body and parts (water tray)
The appliance body and the water tray are made in polished AISI 304 stainless steel, the king of all materials, to grant an unlimited lifetime, a superior aesthetic look and an easy cleaning.
Anti-burn/cool cool touch wands
The new Lelit wands are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning, avoid the limestone formation and allow a more satisfying use experience.
Bianca’s feet are made of the same wood of all the other machine details and are adjustable in height.
This allows a great stability on any surface and, in case of direct plumbing, allows the machine inclination to facilitate the water drain.
Bianca is equipped with a sophisticated energy saving system that allows programming the stand-by time, after which the steam boiler is disabled.
The coffee boiler maintains a temperature of 70° C and the efficiency of the warming cup surface is kept at 80%.
The machine returns in the full energy modus in just 10 minutes, granting this way a significant energy saving.
A super-performing machine like Bianca must be able to adapt to the different working conditions and to the different extraction needs of each barista.
To obtain this result, Bianca is equipped with a technical submenu, where you can customize the settings, such as the PID parameters that determine the thermoregulation.
- Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters,
- bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter,
- blind filter,
- 70 L water softener,
- Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle,
- group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth,
- optional steam wand nozzle,
- accessories for direct water plumbing,
- espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler
- E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I/O back-lit stainless steel switch
- Programmable pre-infusion parameters through Lelit Control Center
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
Water Tank capacity: 2,5 l
Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Power: 1360 W
Weight: 26,5 kg
Width: 29 cm
Height: 40 cm
Depth: 48,5 cm
Pump: 15 bars
Made in: Italy
Free ground shipping (signature required)
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 – 7 business days from the time of order
1 year manufacturer warranty on parts and labour
For more information click here
15 days satisfaction guarantee, for more information please see our terms and conditions here